Reef Water Analysis Pro (3 Reef Water Analysis Pro) 3-Pack
Here is where reef aquarium biology, chemistry, and technology meet, combined with the most intellectual, easy-to-read website you will ever find. Our website system will solve any anomaly and guide you to a better result based on your reef aquarium. In other words, our water analysis is not only meant to fix a problem, but it’s also to achieve goals based on your aquarium setup, equipment used, reef aquarium type, and the water analysis results. Our system will find a “correction” dosage for parameters, maintenance dosage for elements, pollutants and help you decide if your equipment or products should be stopped or added to your reef aquarium.
- 56 parameters of reef aquarium and 49 parameters of osmosis water (105 Total possible parameters).
- The first and only reef lab with MRNU water clarity analysis created by Modern Reef is included at no additional cost.
- The first live lab for interactive analysis and guide based on your reef aquarium setup, aquarium type, and method used.
- Load, create, share, or edit a setpoint preset of a parameter based on objectives like more coral growth, coloration, or both.
- You can create a “one liquid solution” using Modern Reef supplements to fix the deviations suggested by our system in single dosages or maintenance dosage method to keep parameters based on two water analyses.
- Our innovative system will assist in solving uncritical anomalies to prevent critical issues before they happen and detect critical anomalies to guide you to solve them based on the chemistry, the reef-keeping method used, and aquarium-type.
- Options to compare parameters and analysis results side by side using smart charts and tools.
- Extensive quality control procedure for lab water analysis with precise laboratory-grade reference samples.
- No automated titration is used! Our water analysis is performed using ICP/OES, IC-Chromatography, and other professional laboratory methods and machines.
- Fast results! Maximum of 24 hours after receiving with live online sample and lab status.
- You can rely on professional staff, chemists, and biologists who will take good care of your sample in our labs.
56 PARAMETERS OF REEF AQUARIUM: SALINITY (PSU, SG, mS/cm), CARBONATE HARDNESS (Kh), ACIDITY (pH), CARBON DIOXIDE (CO2), WATER CLARITY (MRNU), PAR LOSS (PARL), CALCIUM (Ca), CHLORIDE (Cl), BORON (B), BROMINE (Br), POTASSIUM (K), MAGNESIUM (Mg), FLUORINE (F), SODIUM (Na), SULFUR (S), STRONTIUM (Sr), BARIUM (Ba), COBALT (Co), CHROME (Cr), COPPER (Cu), IRON (Fe), IODINE (I), LITHIUM (Li), MANGANESE (Mn), MOLYBDENUM (Mo), NICKEL (Ni), SELENIUM (Se), VANADIUM (V), ZINC (Zn), NITRATE (No3), PHOSPHORUS (P), PHOSPHATE (Po4), SILICON (Si), ALUMINIUM (Al), ARSENIC (As), SILVER (Ag), BERYLLIUM (Be), BISMUTH (Bi), CADMIUM (Cd), GALLIUM (Ga), GERMANIUM (Ge), MERCURY (Hg), LANTHANUM (La), INDIUM (In), NIOBIUM (Nb), LEAD (Pd), ANTIMONY (Sb), SCANDIUM (Sc), TIN (Sn), TELLURIUM (Te), TITANIUM (Ti), THALLIUM (Tl), TUNGSTEN (W), and ZIRCONIUM (Zr).